Self Assessment

For self-assessment of mood problems, eating issues, substance use, anxiety issues, etc. please click on the link below:

For additional information on your substance use, you can also use the following tool:

Emergency Numbers

Humboldt Public Safety
(707) 826-5555

CAPS, including after-hours phone support
(707) 826-3236

Humboldt County Mental Health
(707) 268-2900

24-Hour County Crisis Line
(707) 445-7715